Women's PU Blend Materials Pointed Closed Toe Low-Top Kitten-Heels Boots WeiPoot qvqwvi5230-New Shoes
WeenFashion Women's Pull-On High-Heels Frosted Solid Round-Toe Pumps-shoes
- Feenfling Cat Face Kitten MOEW Yellow Background Womens Flat Canvas Boat shoes Low Top Classic Cloth shoes for Women Girls
- Jerusalem Sandals Womens Golan Rubber Flat Sandal
- Ellie 300-EDEN 3 Heel Mary Jane shoes
- Btrada Women's Summer Folding Travel Portable Slippers Home Flip-Flops Beach Flat Light Female Sandals
- Ladies Women Sexy Thigh HIGH Heels Ankle Boots Calf Biker Boots Fashion Booties with Lace-up Martin Short Boots Party Dress Wedding High Heel Boots
- AdeeSu Womens Square Heels Metal Buckles Urethane Boots SXC03886
WeenFashion Women's Kitten-Heels Solid Buckle Denim Peep Toe Sandals
July 17, 2019
Trump isn’t the only one who is racist
President Trump made some racist remarks on Twitter this week. He told three of his most powerful women critics to go “back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”
Trump was speaking in the white nationalist lingo, putting down people who are non-white.
Properly called racism, putting people down because of their race, color or ethnic background is something the human race has done throughout history. It used to be worse, but in modern times -- especially in ethnically diverse countries like the United States -- people have recognized the harm that racism causes and the practice has become shameful. It’s certainly not a trait we want the government to have.
Today, a number of United States laws function to combat racism. Our country does, however, have a racist past. It’s natural for humans to make judgments; it’s easy to make judgments based on physical features; and it’s easy to act on those judgments without conscious thought.
This report reviews human nature from a philosophical perspective and analyzes race and "otherness" throughout political history.