Dark Frye Mens Ludlow Cap Toe Sneaker Brown High qvzjhf3286-Fashion Sneakers
Black Frye Mens Sam Oxford Oxford
- Summer Sandals Men Casual shoes Mules Clogs Breathable Beach Slippers Water Hollow Hole shoes Anti-Slip shoes
- Gjsonmv Delicious Triangle Pizza Pie White Backdrop mesh Lightweight shoes for Women Summer Sports Gym Sneakers shoes
- Hoxekle Women Snow Boot Winter Warm Plush Fur Flat Round Toe Bowknot Concise Black Brown Cute Leisure Walking shoes
- Old Beijing Cloth Embroidered shoes Splicing
- Pleaser Women's Kiss-248 Platform Pump
- Inc Womens Daniaa Leather Ankle Strap Dress Heels Black 7 Medium (B,M)
- Newnessshop Fashion High Top Sneakers pink gold Canvas Casual shoes Women's Vulcanize shoes Lace Up Flats shoes
- Lacitena White Rhinestone Womens Unique Heels shoes
- H By Hudson Women's Apisi Boot Tan
Taupe Embossed Suede Donald J Pliner Mens Victor-ew Driving Style Loafer
July 17, 2019
Trump isn’t the only one who is racist
President Trump made some racist remarks on Twitter this week. He told three of his most powerful women critics to go “back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”
Trump was speaking in the white nationalist lingo, putting down people who are non-white.
Properly called racism, putting people down because of their race, color or ethnic background is something the human race has done throughout history. It used to be worse, but in modern times -- especially in ethnically diverse countries like the United States -- people have recognized the harm that racism causes and the practice has become shameful. It’s certainly not a trait we want the government to have.
Today, a number of United States laws function to combat racism. Our country does, however, have a racist past. It’s natural for humans to make judgments; it’s easy to make judgments based on physical features; and it’s easy to act on those judgments without conscious thought.
This report reviews human nature from a philosophical perspective and analyzes race and "otherness" throughout political history.